Legal information about our Terms of Service for Booya
Last Update: January 20, 2021
Also apply to your access to and use of the products and services which we market for subscription on the Site (our Services), including our support program for our Services.
The terms applicable to our provision of Services, including how we process data as part of the Services (Service Data) are detailed in and governed by our Terms of Service (if you are a Free, Developer, or Developer Pro Customer) or Subscription Agreement (if you are an Enterprise Customer), available at https://support.inboundlabs.co/en/legal, or such other applicable agreement between you and Booya as applies to your access to and use of the Services (Service Agreement).
Access to the Site
It is your responsibility to ensure your computer system meets all the necessary technical specifications to enable you to access and use the Site and is compatible with the Site.
We may, from time to time, restrict access to certain features, parts or content of the Site to users who have registered with us (such as access to the Services support program features and pages).
You must ensure that any registration details you provided are accurate. If you use or create a login ID (such as a username and password or other identifier) as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential and must not reveal it to anyone else.
We cannot guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted or error-free operability of the Site. There may be times when certain features, parts or content of the Site, or the entire Site, become unavailable (whether on a scheduled or unscheduled basis) or are modified, suspended or withdrawn by us, in our sole discretion, without notice to you.
You agree that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for any unavailability, modification, suspension or withdrawal of the Site, or any features, parts or content of the Site.
What you are allowed to do
You may retrieve and display content from the Site on a computer screen, print and copy individual pages and, subject to the next section, store such pages in electronic form.
Additional terms may also apply to certain features, parts or content of the Site and, where they apply, will be displayed before you access the relevant features, parts or content.
What you are not allowed to do
Except to the extent expressly set out in these Terms, you are not allowed to:
- Store pages of the Site on a server or other storage device connected to a network or create an electronic database by systematically downloading and storing all of the pages of the Site;
- remove or change any content of the Site or attempt to circumvent security or interfere with the proper working of the Site or the servers on which it is hosted; or
- create links to the Site from any other website, without our prior written consent, although you may link from a website that is operated by you provided the link is not misleading or deceptive and fairly indicates its destination, you do not imply that we endorse you, your website, or any products or services you offer, you link to (and do not frame or replicate) the home page of the Site, and the linked website does not contain any content that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, vulgar, indecent, offensive or which infringes on the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party.
You must only use the Site and anything available from the Site for lawful purposes (complying with all applicable laws and regulations), in a responsible manner, and not in a way that might damage our name or reputation or that of any of our affiliates.
Intellectual property rights
All intellectual property rights in any content of the Site (including text, graphics, software, photographs and other images, videos, sound, trademarks and logos) are owned by us or our licensors.
We may change the format and content of the Site from time to time. You agree that your use of the Site is on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis and at your sole risk.
Whilst we try to make sure that all information contained on the Site (other than any user-generated content) is correct, it is not intended to amount to authority or advice on which reliance should be placed. You should check with us or the relevant information source before acting on any such information.
WE MAKE OR GIVE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY AS TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENCY, CORRECTNESS, RELIABILITY, INTEGRITY, QUALITY, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE OR ORIGINALITY OF ANY CONTENT OF THE SITE AND, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS OR OTHER TERMS OF ANY KIND ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED AND WE ACCEPT NO LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOU OR ANYONE ELSE USING THE SITE OR RELYING ON ANY OF ITS CONTENT.
We cannot and do not guarantee that any content of the Site will be free from viruses and/or other code that may have contaminating or destructive elements. It is your responsibility to implement appropriate IT security safeguards (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements as to the safety and reliability of content.
Your personal information
The Site may, from time to time, include links to external sites, which may include links to third party offers and promotions. We are not responsible for the content of these sites or for anything provided by them. The fact that we include links to such external sites does not imply any endorsement of or association with their operators or promoters.
DMCA Notice and Procedure
NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT (DMCA).
NOTE: THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS PROVIDED EXCLUSIVELY FOR NOTIFYING INBOUNDLABS THAT YOUR COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL MAY HAVE BEEN INFRINGED. ALL OTHER INQUIRIES, SUCH AS REQUESTS FOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE, REPORTS OF EMAIL ABUSE, AND DATA PROTECTION OR PRIVACY REQUIREMENTS, WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE THROUGH THIS PROCESS.
If you believe that your work was copied or posted on our Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact our designated agent at the email address below:
2810 N Church St
Wilmington, DE 19802-4447
Phone Number: 415 754 8634
If your concern is with content you posted to any Booya.io related webpage, please note that by submitting, posting, or displaying your content on our site, you grant InboundLabs and its end users a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive license as specified in these Terms.
If your content has not been posted to any InboundLabs site previous, your notification must include the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work you claim to have been infringed. If you are not the owner of the copyrighted work, you must also include your electronic or digital signature as a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our Website;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit InboundLabs to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notification is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Upon receipt of the written Notification containing the information as outlined in 1 through 5 above:
- InboundLabs shall remove or disable access to the material that is alleged to be infringing;
- InboundLabs shall forward the written notification to such alleged infringer ("Subscriber");
- InboundLabs shall take reasonable steps to promptly notify the Subscriber that it has removed or disabled access to the material.
To be effective, a Counter Notification must be a written communication provided to Booya’s Designated Agent that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the Subscriber;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the Subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
- The Subscriber's name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the Subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the Subscriber's address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the Service Provider may be found, and that the Subscriber will accept service of process from the person who provided notification or an agent of such person.
Upon receipt of a Counter Notification containing the information as outlined in 1 through 4 above:
- InboundLabs shall promptly provide you, the complaining party, with a copy of the Counter Notification;
- InboundLabs shall inform you that it will replace the removed material or cease disabling access to it within ten (10) business days;
- InboundLabs shall replace the removed material or cease disabling access to the material within ten (10) to fourteen (14) business days following receipt of the Counter Notification, provided InboundLabs Designated Agent has not received notice from you that an action has been filed seeking a court order to restrain Subscriber from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on InboundLabs’s network or system.
Booya and InboundLabs may, in appropriate circumstances, terminate an account holder or subscriber to the Site if he or she is a repeat infringer. If you believe that an account holder or subscriber is a repeat infringer, please follow the instructions above to contact InboundLabs’s DMCA agent and provide information sufficient for us to verify that the account holder or subscriber is a repeat infringer.